Here are some more updated pictures from the house. I think it has become a ritual for me to go over there every weekend. I can look forward to seeing the progress of the house for the entire week.
Why is it that now whenever i pull up your blog I get a warning messages that says "this blog may contain adult content unsuitable for some viewers..." Are you posting nudey pictures on your blog now??? Do we need to have a talk???
Well, I did pose naked for Playgirl once. It was full nudity and I spread my butt cheeks and everything. I name was Honcho Sanchez. Does that explain everything Emma?
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" Erma Bombeck
9 comments:
I love it! cant wait to see it. thanks for the new pictures.
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is coming together now......I can't wait to see it in person next week.
I liked it better a month ago. god, it gets worse every week.
alex
Well, I hate it too but I'm stuck with this house!! Thanks for bringing that up Alex. I hate myself and my life. boowhooo!!
Why is it that now whenever i pull up your blog I get a warning messages that says "this blog may contain adult content unsuitable for some viewers..."
Are you posting nudey pictures on your blog now??? Do we need to have a talk???
Well, I did pose naked for Playgirl once. It was full nudity and I spread my butt cheeks and everything. I name was Honcho Sanchez. Does that explain everything Emma?
Yes...that explains A LOT.... However, it still doesn't explain the part about your blog!!!!! Hahaha!
It looks like someone left a dirty Honcho Sanchez on the door stepp.. Go get a room FREAKS!!! Ray...
That's from "Talladega Nights" goofball. Ray, why you go watch some racing and leave me alone? haha!! J/K Love ya bro!
Post a Comment