Sunday, May 24, 2009

First and Foremost

I drove up to Asheville, NC to surprise my sister for Jake's 1 year old birthday party this past weekend. I had a great time. The weather was beautiful and the area was amazing. You forget sometimes how beautiful mountains can be. My whole family was there and I'm so glad I got to hangout with them, even if it was for a second.

Here are a few pictures of Jake at his party. We were all sitting there wondering what that little man was going to do with his cake. Stare or Tear?? Well, it started out a stare and it took one finger poke for him to figure out that he can rip into this object. Jake tore into that cake so fast! It was so funny! He is growing up so fast. Love ya little man







2 comments:

Emma said...

I'm surprised you weren't wrestling Jake to get to that cake! haha!

Smitty said...

I did and Ally yelled at me.