WOW!!! Another great trip to Greenville, SC this past weekend. We saw some awesome cycling. The new layout of the Pro Cycling Course was far better than in years past. We made a lot of great memories as always. These are a few pictures from this weekend. I'll post some more later.
It took one Tarheel shot to break Alex down and then it was over. We didn't really have ice cream running down our hand, but it was close. I love spending time with my brother. He is by far the coolest person I know.
Next year Ally is coming hopefully, so she can experience the Tarheel shot. Ha!
2 comments:
Man looks like yall had a lot of fun. I will be there for sure next year.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Hate I missed it. I might as well have stayed with you guys because Alex woke me up when he came in and I didn't go back to sleep for the rest of the night. I definitely should have stayed and had a few more Tarheels!!
Post a Comment