Smitty
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Scream
Why is this one of my fav pictures? I dont know. Just looking at it, says so much about what I couldn't say as a kid. I didn't say much.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wisdom
"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me.'" Erma Bombeck
Followers
Friends
emmaginations
The Ware Family
The Toone Family
The Smith Family
The Pratt Family
The Perez Family
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(1)
▼
February
(1)
Scream
►
2009
(23)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(13)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
No comments:
Post a Comment